To provide comprehensive knowledge to all of our
members with the most current information pertaining to the ice industry.
Together we can build a better future through cooperation with industry
Founded in 1891, the Southwestern Ice Association was formed for the
1. To promote the interests of the ice business.
2. To advocate the exchange of ideas and information among its members
regarding all questions of mutual interests.
3. To cooperate with other organizations whose members are engaged in similar
or related lines of business.
4. To promote and provide information and educational resources that will
contribute to business development and economic progress within the ice
5. To fairly represent the interest of the ice industry to governmental
agencies as it becomes necessary.