Founded in 1891, the Southwestern Ice Association was formed for the following purposes:
- To promote the interests of the ice business.
- To advocate the exchange of ideas and information among its members regarding all questions of mutual interests.
- To cooperate with other organizations whose members are engaged in similar or related lines of business.
- To promote and provide information and educational resources that will contribute to business development and economic progress within the ice industry.
- To fairly represent the interest of the ice industry to governmental agencies as it becomes necessary.
Any person, firm, or corporation engaged in supplying services, equipment, or supplies used in the production or distribution of ice.
Membership includes banner ad on website.
Any person, firm or corporation engaged in the production or distribution of ice in any area of the Southwestern U.S. (generally defined, but not limited to Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas.
Dues are $275.00 for the first location, and $150.00 for each additional (Satellite) location.
Any person, firm, or corporation engaged in the production or distribution of ice in any area of the Southwestern United States that is a Satellite location of an Active Member.
Meet Our Leaders
Destry Harber, DirectorSoutheastern Ice, Wilburton, OK
All of these member services are invaluable. The tips I get from SWIA save time and money!
There’s no doubt in my mind that SWIA has helped my business develop.